INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INFO
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMS & DUTIES:
It's important to understand that every country has its own customs laws, and the duties imposed on various types of goods and their respective values are determined locally. When it comes to international transportation or courier companies handling Cross Stitch order packages, they are required to comply with the customs legislation of the destination country and the recipient is responsible for paying the customs duties to clear the shipments upon arrival.
Please be advised that the customers may incur customs fees and duties imposed by their country when receiving their order, which they are responsible for paying to receive the package. The exact amount of these charges is determined by the delivery destination and is beyond our control. As we are not able to predict or influence these charges, they are not included in our pricing. If a package has already been shipped and the customer refuses to pay the customs fees, Cross Stitch reserves the right to retrieve the package and deduct the following expenses from the refund:
- 1. The initial shipping fee paid with the order.
- 2. Return shipping charges.
- 3. Any taxes or duties levied on Cross Stitch upon the return of the package.
It is important to note that if the customer fails to respond on time and the package is marked as abandoned and subsequently destroyed at the destination, the customer will not be eligible to make any refund claims.
• Customers have the flexibility to cancel their orders at any time prior to order processing.
• After the order has been shipped, you will receive an email and an SMS containing a shipping confirmation, along with the Cash on Delivery (COD) amount and the order tracking ID. Once the product has been delivered, our exchange policy will apply to your order.
• Please note that Cross Stitch reserves the right to cancel any order under certain circumstances, such as if the item is out of stock, there are pricing errors, or if the credit card payment is declined by the issuing financial institution.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS - STRIP/BANK ALFALAH
• Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you receive damaged or incorrect items, providing the following information for further evaluation:
1. Order Number
2. Images clearly showing the issue with the delivered article.
• Please note that Cross Stitch and Strip reserve the right to deny compensation or refunds for damaged articles if this information is not provided.
• Once orders have been dispatched or processed, they cannot be canceled or edited.
• If a quality issue is identified during order dispatch, Cross Stitch will remove the affected items from your original order. Refunds will only be processed for the excluded items, not for the entire order value.
• If a customer refuses to accept the order upon delivery, Cross Stitch is not responsible for refunding or compensating the order amount.
• If the parcel is held by the Customs department of the shipping country, it is the customer's responsibility to provide all necessary documentation to the authorities. Cross Stitch is not liable to refund the amount in case of non-clearance of the parcel.